1. Silicone products are indispensable components for making photocopiers, keyboards, Electronic dictionary, remote controls, toys, silicone keys, etc.
2. It can be used for making durable molded gaskets, packaging materials for electronic components, and maintenance materials for automotive electronic components.
3. It can be used for making electronic components and molding high point crimpers.
4. It can be used to make conductive silica gel, medical silica gel, foam silica gel, molding silica gel, etc.
5. Used for sealing engineering such as construction and repair of houses, sealing of high-speed kilometer joints, and sealing of bridges.
6. It can be used for baby products, mother and baby products, Baby bottle, and baby bottle protective covers.
7. Can be used for the production of kitchen products, kitchenware, and related auxiliary kitchenware products
8. It can be used for medical device accessories, and is widely used in the medical industry due to its colorless, odorless, non-toxic and other characteristics
Silica gel is a kind of amorphous silicon dioxide, and the dust content in the workshop should be controlled to be no more than 10 mg/m3. Air exhaust should be strengthened, and masks should be worn during operation.
The superior performance, coupled with the fact that silicone is a non petroleum product and does not rely on increasingly scarce petroleum resources, has made silicone products a substitute for similar plastic products.
Ratio of silicone vulcanizing agent. Silicone rubber is the most common two component vulcanized silicone rubber.
Viscosity. Explanation of technological terms: The volume characteristic of a liquid, quasi liquid, or quasi solid substance that resists flow, that is, the internal friction or flow resistance between molecules when flowing under external forces. Usually, viscosity is directly proportional to hardness.